Besides spring showers and April flowers, spring also brings a plethora of unwanted buggy invaders, including fleas and ticks. Protect your pet with Frontline® Top Spot® Flea & Tick Control for Dogs, a topical treatment that is applied once a month. Some of the many benefits to using Frontline® Top Spot® Flea & Tick Control for Dogs include:
- It's fast acting and long lasting
- Prevents reinfestation
- Convenient to use
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Controls fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills all stages of brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, and deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease)
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with chewing lice
- Aids in control of sarcoptic mange infestations
- Can also be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
Frontline® contains the active ingredient fipronil that effectively targets fleas, ticks and chewing lice. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long lasting activity.
|23 - 44 lbs||3 months||$39.95|
|23 - 44 lbs||6 months||$69.95|
|23 - 44 lbs||12 months||$129.95|
|45 - 88 lbs||3 months||$42.95|
|45 - 88 lbs||6 months||$79.95|
|45 - 88 lbs||12 months||$149.95|
|89 - 132 lbs||4 months||$44.95|
|89 - 132 lbs||6 months||$81.95|
|89 - 132 lbs||12 months||$165.95|
Please note this item ships direct from our third-party vendor and is not available for express shipping nor special offers or coupons. Adding this item to your cart will prevent your order from displaying express shipping options.
For bulk pricing on quantities of 25 or more, please contact our Customer Service department at email@example.com.
This item ships from a third party and may be excluded from certain promotions. Please see the Current Promotions page for details.