Keep paws safe from heat, cold, ice, salt, stones, and abrasive surfaces with our Guardian Gear® Dog Boots. Redesigned boots have bold new colors and a tough new non-skid sole for all-weather use.
- Made from breathable, water-repellent fabric
- Stretchy knit cuffs for comfort and Velcro® closures for easy, secure fit
- Reflective strip provides better visibility
- Rubberized soles for traction
- 3XX-Small - up to 1.5" L (3.8 cm)
- XX-Small - 2.25" L (5.7 cm)
- X-Small - 2.75 L (7 cm)
- Small - 3.25" L (8.2 cm)
- Medium - 3.75" L (9.5 cm)
- Large - 4.25" L (10.8 cm)
- X-Large - 4.75" (12.1 cm)
- XX-Large - 5.5" (14 cm)
This item ships from a third party and may be excluded from certain promotions. Please see the Current Promotions page for details.
- January 12, 2018
These are definately nice quality ! They work really well I just have to get my pup to get used to them. When she starts messing with them they come off but I'm sure once she figures out it protcets her paws from the harsh iowa cold she will love them! Percent fit for the size I bought too!!
- May 19, 2013
These boots look really nice and fit my dog fairly well although I don't know if they will stay on well enough for when he starts running. These are great boots but probably will end up being useless to me.
- February 22, 2013
Got my 55lb dog a Medium (paw size is 3.5-3.7?). I couldn't get his paw in as there is a ridge where the enforced pad is sewed and his nails kept getting stuck. Good quality but be sure to get larger size and BEFORE you need to use them. After he finally got them on, he held his paw up like an injured pup.. I had to return them even though the outside quality is good.